Tuesday, March 1, 2011

OH HAPPY DAYS!

March is my favorite month of the year for a lot of reasons. One of which is because my birthday is in March and it is literally the most important day of the year! OK, so second most important day next to my wedding day with my Sweets, but it's pretty important indeed. Not only is it starting off with sunshine on the first day, which I am totally excited about, but I'm pretty sure I will see rainbows, blue sky, flowers and green lush pastures for the sheep this month too. I think March is going to be a happy month and full of lots of great happy things. 

My Monthly March Goal, is to attend yoga classes 4-5 days a week!

I have done yoga just a few times and took one semester of yoga in school years ago, so other than that, I am a newbie at yoga! I keep hearing amazing things about yoga and the rebalance of life that it has, and that is just what I am needing right now. I get Seasonal Affective Disorder around this time and every year my birthday month is the hardest month to get through. I am trying to change my attitude about it this year and look for all the good and happy things in the month and I am convinced that yoga will be the saving grace for me. I am excited to see how to take back control and feel good about my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment