Tuesday, September 21, 2010

YOU KNOW YOU ARE ... WHEN YOU ... !

Think about this question and answer it honestly. Today my answer is...
you know you are FAT when you RIP your fat jeans!

This summer I had the unfortunate pleasure of lugging around from top to bottom (literally) mass amounts of LB's! Why this is I have no idea. Apparently they thought it would be a fun trick on me if we all hung out together everyday, all day, throughout shorts and swimsuit weather. Did I mention the LB's were uninvited? Yeppers!

I thought that I had been working out pretty consistently the past few weeks. I have had PT twice a week and on the other days I have either been running, doing the elliptical or dancing. I also have spent lots of time calculating my daily eating habits and limiting my caloric intake to 1053. However, as I awoke from my delicious sleep to step on the scale, my heart sank! I hadn't lost ANY pounds! Not ONE single pound!

Perla, my dear friend and PT, advised me that I would gain a little LB's at first before I would lose some. How this happens I have no idea. As I depressingly went to get dressed, slipping my legs into my fat jeans, I heard a rip! UHGGG! I fell to the floor in tears looking at the huge hole in the pants that my booty had made.

In my weak state laying on the floor, I rolled over to my knees and said a little prayer for comfort, understanding, help, advice, and offered words of gratitude for my trials and the lessons that make me a stronger and better person. I was determined that this was not the end of the road for me. The battle was not yet lost! I vowed that I would put in double the effort until my body could train no more, and then triple the effort and train even harder!

I will show my skinny jeans that I am worthy of them and that I deserve to wear them! My new goal is November 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment