![]() |
| maybelline |
I have the so pearly pink and I absolutely love it! Funny thing is, it really does last all day!
![]() |
| nordstrom bp |
Who doesn't need, or could not benefit from these? They are adorable, fashionable, and subtle enough for summer!
![]() |
| jonathan adler |
Oh goodness...need I say more? So freakin' cute and it would be the perfect touch for any outfit or occasion!
![]() |
| 5 boxes for $1 at fresh market |
The absolute most refreshing snack on a hot day. Just pop them in the freezer and enjoy!
![]() |
| whole foods |
Weston's cousin introduced this to me a month ago and I have not been able to stop drinking it since. I found my new weakness! It has just the right kick and it is the perfect change up to the regular juices.
![]() |
| treehouse |
I believe pilates is the transformation that any body needs and I am so excited to be doing this every week! What a great way to relax and get toned for the summer!
![]() |
| jcrew |
What would summer be like without a wide-brimmed straw hat? Not only is it fashion forward for the beach, pool, boat etc, but it blocks the sun too; in all the right places!







Get all if these things so I can wear it!
ReplyDelete