Wednesday, April 6, 2011
RESOLVE TO FINISH
My April Monthly Goal is to finish my craft room! I know this may seem kind of silly to some of you, but things around our home are quite busy lately and I am finding less and less time to work on getting my craft room up and running.
The goals for the craft room are:
- clean out and go through all the boxes that are lying on the floor and in the closet
- organize all my craft tools and put them neatly on shelves and in storage bins
- set up the furniture layout and construct an ideal workspace
- decorate the room with accessories and design it super cute
- make it my own
I have been trying to work on this for awhile but things come up, so I figure if I make it my April Monthly Goal I will actually get it done!!! I seriously can't wait to have it finished and I can't wait to show you the finished product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment