Tuesday, August 9, 2011

THE SHADES OF GOLD


tahoe. fenway. kashi. telly. 

A few weeks ago Sweets and I babysat our friends dog Kashi and my brother's dog Fenway. In addition to our two pups we had all the colors. It was so neat to see all the different shades of Golden Retrievers from dark to light. We loved watching them run around the yard and play together. It is not very often that you get to hang out with four beautiful Golden dogs.

4 comments:

  1. My favorite is Tahoe orange :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. . . that is too cute! You're way good to babysit all these dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pic. How come Tahoe looks so sad? Kashi's a little on the heavy side. Hopefully he didn't eat all the other pups food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where the H have I been?! I'm barely catching up on some blogs and this is the cutest pic ever!!!!

    ReplyDelete