THURSDAY night we went to the Mo Tab Christmas Program with our good friends Dave and Lindsey. It was so much fun to hang out with them in the freezing cold, wandering through downtown trying to find a place to eat dinner, and listening to the beautiful music of the Christmas holiday. As you all know, the one and only David Archuleta was the special guest and he did a good job. It was the opening night and I think he was just a bit nervous because his voice was slightly shaky and he was out of breath, but he did get better as the night went on. It was fun to watch him perform, although I didn't agree with him being chosen for this concert, and see some lights at Temple Square.

I didn't get a pic with the Allen's, but we love you and thanks again for thinking of us!
FRIDAY morning my 2 sisters and I started our "popcorn" fest. It was so much fun to cook up some yummy Carmel Popcorn and chit chat about girlie things. I have been missing just hanging out with them and goofing off as sisters. Kimberly brought the recipe (a friends' secret family recipe so I can't share...sorry) and Susan was kind enough to let us destroy her kitchen making it all. I on the other hand, didn't do much but just showed up and snapped pics, stirred the popcorn and bagged it! Overall, we made about 50 bags!
I can officially say that I am popcorned out, but BOY it was good!
FRIDAY night was the friends' Christmas Party for Weston's crew. We were in charge this year and had such a blast. With everyone being so busy for the holidays, we couldn't get everyone together, but we did get a good group to celebrate Christmas. We first hit up the Dodo restaurant in Sugarhouse and devoured the honey glazed salmon and Toll house pie, then it was off to Jon Schmidt at Kingsbury Hall.
Thank you Cal and Gina, Eric and Kerstin, Mark and Sian and Jarum and Brooke! We sure do appreciate all the friendship year round and look forward to making new and great memories next year with you all. We missed the rest of you, but hopefully next time, February, we will all be together again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment