Monday, October 25, 2010

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN...


My sweet mom took all (but one) of us girls in my family to Arizona over the weekend for a little R and R Girls Trip! We had a great time getting pampered at the Golden Door spa at the Boulders, shopping till we dropped at Kierland/Fashion Center/Biltmore/The Container Store/Last Chance/and Trader Joes, eating amazing food at the Herb Box, PF Changs and Mastro's, catching sunny UV rays by the pool and hot tub and staying up late every night talking girl talk and watching girlie movies. It was a fabulous weekend and it truly was definitely what we all needed! It felt great for all of us to get away from the stresses of life for a few days! Thanks mom...you simply are the most kind, generous and loving person!!!

Not only did we do some damage to our bank accounts from all the shopping, but we also did damage at the shoe department in Nordstrom!

Susan and I performing our 'Go team' pyramid in the hot tub!

Angie, Marie and Amy soaking up vitamin D poolside

There is nothing better than the foods that come from here! I am so excited to make all the meals from the items that I bought!

We couldn't be any cuter in the "Mother/Daughters Cardigan Club"!

I am convinced that i could live on this for the rest of my life...

Me, mom and Susan snapping a photo at the Rocks after a fun day wearing some of our new clothes...
The family girls!
(susan, carolyn, amy, jules, marie and angie minus kimberly)
Thank you all so much for making Arizona such a great trip!

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast! It was so much fun and relaxing. We really did make a mess at Nordstrom shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! Girls trips are the best. LOVE Cardigans from AT Loft.

    ReplyDelete