It is so sad when summer is over! The vacations with family and friends cease to exist, all the neighbor children are back in school and not selling lemonade on the street corners and the hours for the swimming pool and other amenities change to open later and close earlier!
BUT...
I am so happy when summer is over! The outdoor adventures of hiking, 4-wheeling and whatever else start because the weather is perfect outside, there are no crowds at movies, malls or restaurants due to families staying in for early bedtime, the leaves change to red, orange and gold which brings light jackets and pants with flipflops everyday!!
Here are some random pics of stuff we have been doing over the summer, but that didn't get lucky enough to get their own blog post...
some golf games
jewelry shows and boutiques

nap time outside
T swimming and fetching rocks
evan lysacek at the SV ice show
long days and nights playing guitar hero

babysitting the Bowens'
hiking shoreline and millcreek
I'm depressed thinking about the end of summer, but maybe that means you will be around this town more and I will actually see you...at least that's what I'm hoping.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a great fun filled summer! I'm so thankful that you watched my kids. I love that picture they are like, "What are you doing and why are you taking my picture? We are supposed to be walking!"
ReplyDelete