Monday, April 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRFSDAY...

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a (wo)man, I put away childish things"(1 cor. 13:11).
Basically this what my sweets told me to do this year. You see, I love birthdays and I love to celebrate them even more. Not only would I celebrate my birth-day, but I would also celebrate my whole birth month, birthday week, pre birthday party day, post birthday party day and end of the birthday month. Weston grew quite tired of wishing me a "Happy Birthday month" every morning. He also grew tired of me attaching all activities, presents, conversations and dinners to my birthday. Well, needless to say, two weeks ago i stopped celebrating my birthday and waited patiently until the 30th to celebrate my ACTUAL birth day. My sweets kindly asked me to "put away my childish things" and mentioned that only children celebrate their birthdays the whole month. I figured since I was turning 26, I better stop.

My sweet husband Weston made me breakfast in bed and sang the whole Happy Birthday song! My family took me to lunch at Thaifoon. Weston and I ate dinner at trio and then had our families over for cake and ice cream. I received some amazing gifts and am very appreciative of them all!


It was a great birthday and I couldn't be happier for all the blessings that I have in my life. I love Weston very much and am so grateful for our happy marriage. He brightens my day with laughter, smiles and fun. He truly is my best friend and I adore him. I love our families and the constant support they offer me and us. I am grateful for my health, friends, the gospel, Tahoe, work, food and many many other things. My only wish this year is to accomplish my birthday goals for the next year.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Happy bday to Juli! Love you pretty girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a bad friend! Happy late birthday! I love your blog! It is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete